Monday, January 30, 2012

Flipped

My dad recorded this movie on our DVR and it was FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely loved it. It had a wonderful story with a lot of good life lessons. I plan on buying this movie for my own collection because I loved it that much. Of course I highly recommend this movie and I think that all of you should rent it and enjoy!
Synopsis
When second-graders Bryce and Juli first meet, Juli knows it's love. Bryce isn't so sure. In the days and years ahead, Bryce does all he can to keep his wannabe girlfriend at arm's length-and the smart, independent-minded Juli continues to give him the benefit of the doubt. This tender coming-of-age romantic comedy from Director Rob Reiner takes the pair from grade school to junior high, through triumph and disaster, family drama and first love, as they make discoveries that will define who they are- and who they are to each other.

1 comment:

Kami said...

hmmm...I've never heard of this movie. I'll put it on the list.