Sunday, January 30, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
I learned about Phineas Gage this week in my Psychology class and was completely amazed by his story. The video is a little long but I hope you'll take the time to watch it. I can't believe that he survived an accident to this degree. Watch and enjoy and maybe you'll learn something!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Technical Drawing/Drafting for Interior Design
I was really worried about this class since I don't really enjoy drawing but luckily I was able to get my same teacher from Fundamentals of Interior Design that I took last semester. I really REALLY liked my teacher AND most of my old classmates are taking the same class so it'll be a nice reunion when class starts. This too is a late start class (February 1) but I'll be taking this one in the Evenings on Tuesday and Thursday!!! Can't wait!!
My goal is to get all "A's" this semester and maintain my 4.0 GPA! I'm hoping to be able to pull it off! Wish me luck!
Monday, January 10, 2011
In fact....I think Glenn looks more like Ralphie than the actual actor, Peter Billingsley, who played his character.
See? No resemblance!!! Doesn't even look like the same person...except the eyes and maybe the smile....heck I still think Glenn looks more like an older Ralphie!!
What do you think?
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Here are a few things I'd like to accomplish in 2011
- Complete 2 more semesters of college
- Keep both my jobs and maybe find a better paying job
- Apply for financial aid to help with my education
- Maintain a 4.0 GPA for Spring and Fall
- Start Attending a Singles Ward
- Continue making new friends and hopefully start dating again
- Keep trying to find happiness within myself
- Keep trying to grow my hair out
- Try to gain a few more pounds
- Be more responsible and safe
I'm sure the list could go on. I mostly want to keep on doing what I started in 2010 but add a few more things to work on.