Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


Here are a few things I'd like to accomplish in 2011

  • Complete 2 more semesters of college
  • Keep both my jobs and maybe find a better paying job
  • Apply for financial aid to help with my education
  • Maintain a 4.0 GPA for Spring and Fall
  • Start Attending a Singles Ward
  • Continue making new friends and hopefully start dating again
  • Keep trying to find happiness within myself
  • Keep trying to grow my hair out
  • Try to gain a few more pounds
  • Be more responsible and safe

I'm sure the list could go on. I mostly want to keep on doing what I started in 2010 but add a few more things to work on.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Those sound like great goals! I love that your goals are doable. A lot of people make impossible goals for themselves, but your goals are really reasonable yet challenging. Good luck!