Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spring Semester 2011

I can't believe it but Spring Semester classes start next week! It feels like only yesterday that I took my final exams for Fall Semester!! Time sure does fly by these days!!
I forced myself to go to the college bookstore today to buy my books for my classes. It sure was expensive...$351.27 for three books. Unfortunately 2 of the 3 were brand new and they weren't available for rent. Thanks to some great friends, I've been advised not to buy my books at the college bookstore anymore. I haven't been looking forward for school since I feel as though my break was short but after being on campus today, my excitement spiked up!!!

For Spring I will be taking the following classes:

General Psychology

This is my first class to start off the semester (January 19) and I'm really excited for it. I'm hoping it won't be too hard but regardless...I can't wait!! This class will meet every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Public Speaking

I think this is the one class that I'm not looking forward to. However, it is required for most degrees so it'll be good to get out of the way. It's a late start class and won't start till January 31st which I'm hoping will be a good thing. This class will follow PSYCH on Monday and Wednesday!

Technical Drawing/Drafting for Interior Design

I was really worried about this class since I don't really enjoy drawing but luckily I was able to get my same teacher from Fundamentals of Interior Design that I took last semester. I really REALLY liked my teacher AND most of my old classmates are taking the same class so it'll be a nice reunion when class starts. This too is a late start class (February 1) but I'll be taking this one in the Evenings on Tuesday and Thursday!!! Can't wait!!


My goal is to get all "A's" this semester and maintain my 4.0 GPA! I'm hoping to be able to pull it off! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Carlsens said...

good luck!

i loved phsycology, hope you enjoy it too!

Kami said...

Those classes sound fun to me, especially the drafting one!! Since that is my career choice, I'd be happy to help with advice or anything if you need it. Good luck!!