Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Birthday


I celebrated my 27th Birthday yesterday!
I started the day at the Gynecologist!!! Yes....very exciting!!! Not like I really wanted to make my appointment for my birthday but I knew I'd be available and I wanted to get this appointment out of the way before I started school. On a good note though, there was no horribly bad news!!! After the doctors I went to the mall with my mom and we did some shopping. I didn't end up buying anything but I let my mom use my coupon to buy herself a jacket at Palais Royal!!! I'm so nice...it was my birthday and nothing was bought for me!! Lol! After the mall we went to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Pappasitos, and we shared a platter of quesadillas!!!! The meal was delicious as usal and we ate till we were stuffed. My mom decided to humiliate me and she of course told our waiter that it was my birthday. They forced me to wear a HUGE sombrero while they sang me a song. At least the dessert was to die for. My mom and I just chilled for the rest of the afternoon until I went to FHE with the Singles Branch. They had made me ice cream cake and everyone sang me happy birthday. After our lesson we played some games and I thought that was pretty fun. I'm still not sure if this branch is right for me. They're all really nice people but I think I need to see what else is available before I settle.
Ohhhh!!!!
Remember the cute guy? He's married!!! Turns out he's the 2nd Counselor in the Branch Presidency. Oh well!!!!
Overall, it was a nice birthday and I received a lot of birthday wishes on facebook. I just can't believe that in 3 more years I'll be 30!!! EEK!!! Gotta get a move on!! ;-p

1 comment:

Kami said...

Happy Birthday! You definitely don't look 27.