Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm Bored

It's official....I'm bored!!
I can only handle watching so much television and doing so much stuff on the computer before I get tired of it and want to do something else.
That's where reading a good book comes in handy. I spent quite a bit of money buying The Hunger Games trilogy and I can't really afford to buy any more books until I have a job in Fort Worth. I have a lot of expenses th
at need to be taken care of before the move and I don't want to be frivolous with my money before hand because I refuse to ask my parents for money. I need to spend my money wisely for the next few months and then I can buy myself some stuff. My sister recommended a new series for me to try and I'm really looking forward to starting it. I've decided to trade-in one of my college textbooks to amazon and then I'll get a gift card I can use toward the new series. It's just a matter of waiting for the whole process to take place before I can get the books. Meanwhile....I'm bored and I'm sick of watching TV.
I made the mistake and I googled "bored cats" and I couldn't p
ick a favorite picture. There were so many cute ones but I decided to narrow down my search to the following! Please Enjoy!
Some of these cats are absolutely beautiful!!
Oh....and then I made the mistake of looking at ferrets...please enjoy further!!
Oh they're just sooo cute I just love them!!! Makes me miss my little Stinker Poo!!
I'm still bored though ;-p

3 comments:

Kami said...

cute pictures! I especially love the anime one at the first. You could always come play WoW with us! What series did your sister recommend? Did you finish the Study Series by Maria V. Snyder?

Kristin said...

I finished the Study Series back in the summer before the fall semester started. I really did enjoy them. My sister actually recommended that I read the Shiver series. It seems like it will be similar to the Twilight series.

Melanie said...

You know, library cards are free! Get a start on the series before your books come in. Or go and find something to learn about. I always forget how awesome the library is!