Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love Your Magazines

At work we started a district magazine contest today. Whoever has the highest conversion rate of magazine subscriptions in the district will win $200 cash. The next 25 contestants win $75 and the next 200 contestants win $25. We had one of these magazine contests during the summer and I worked really hard to be one of the people in the "next 25" category but I missed it. However, I did win $25. With the new contest I'm going to try really hard to win some cash this time too. The district is pretty big and unfortunately I work in low business store but I'm confident that I can win another $25 for this contest. Just today I did 4 magazine subscriptions which is an excellent start. As a whole my store is supposed to get 28 subscriptions a week which means that we need to get 4 subscriptions a day. Good thing they have ME because I ALONE got the only 4 subscriptions today. I hope that I can keep getting at least 2 subscriptions a day until the contest is over.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I didn't even know they did stuff like this. Good luck!