Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pizza And A Discovery

My good friend Kami did a post on her blog last night about her favorite pizza toppings and I started to crave pizza as soon as I finished reading her post. I decided that I would order myself a pizza today that would feed me for both lunch and dinner.
There it is....a thin crust Cali chicken, bacon, and ranch pizza. I stuffed my face like crazy for two meals and I still have left overs that might possibly feed me both lunch and dinner tomorrow as well.
I watched a lot of movies while I stuffed my face with pizza and the last movie I popped in was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I made a discovery while I was watching the movie. During the quidditch match against Slytherin, Gryffindor scores a point and the audience cheers and that is where I noticed her.....
Julianne Hough!!
Don't know who she is? I wouldn't know who she is if it wasn't for my passion for Dancing With The Stars!! She did the show for a few seasons and then she decided to become a country music singer. Anywho, I thought it looked like her so I rewinded it to see again and I was even more sure the second time I saw it. So I used my IMDB app on my phone and pulled up her filmography....at the very bottom it shows her as an uncredited school girl in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!!! I was very proud of my discovery this evening!!!
Go me!!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

YUM! Your pizza sounds good.

Nice catch! I have no idea who that lady is, but it looks like she has grown up a lot since being in the movie.