Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Nancy Drew

So I've completed reading two more Nancy Drew books!
I can honestly say that I'm no longer ashamed to be reading these books because they really are good books. I can also say that they probably aren't for everyone either. I enjoy them because they are well written and clean. I have a friend that teases me and says that I enjoy the books because I wish I was born and lived in an earlier decade. That statement is definitely true to a certain extent. These books may have been written long before my time but I thoroughly enjoy the time period and the way of life. I've already started another book and I'm can say that I'm enjoying it just as much as the others. Someday when I have a little girl of my own, I'm going to make sure that she reads these books while she is young.

No comments: