Friday, February 3, 2012

Feelin Alive

I like to take a multivitamin for women so I'm making sure my body is provided with vitamins that it needs. I usually just buy the cheap equate brand to save a few bucks but I saw a commercial for a multivitamin for women that provides energy. I've found that I need a boost in energy because I'm always tired and I don't particularly like to drink soda. I've never had an energy drink either and I don't really care to try one. So when I saw this commercial I thought I would give the multivitamin a try.
I took my first vitamin today and I was "feelin alive." I was full of so much energy today at work and I didn't have an ounce of caffeine. This boost in energy may have had nothing to do with the vitamin but I don't know what else would have done it.
I had a great day with magazine subscriptions....I got a total of 4 which is great for this semi slow business. So far I'm in a good position for this magazine contest and I hope that I can keep up the good work. I'm going to try and get at least one tomorrow because I work a shorter shift and won't have as many opportunities.


2 comments:

Kami said...

I like to take a multivitamin too. It makes my nails and hair grow :)

Melanie said...

I was just thinking about how taking vitamins the last few weeks has improved my hair tremendously. I wonder if that stuff has caffeine in it, when something touts energy, that's usually what's in it. Sometimes I drink a pepsi for a pick me up, although it usually keeps me from going to sleep at night, which can be double problems the next day, lol.