Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

My little brother is a HUGE video gamer dude and he has to buy every video game when it comes out. I've always loved to play video games too but I don't have the time to play when I'm working and going to school. The last thing I need is to get distracted from what is really important in my life. For the past little while my little brother has been texting me and asking if I've played the new Zelda game yet. Every time my answer was "NO" and that I didn't even know that a new game came out. I knew more about this kind of stuff when I was married because my ex-husband always kept me up to speed and informed. Anyway, my little brother has come to Texas to visit for a week before the move and he surprised me with a belated birthday present. Guess what it was? You got it...The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. I decided to start the game last night and I really enjoyed it. The Zelda games have always been one of my favorite Nintendo games because I just love the stories. Actually, the Ocarina of time is my absolute fave and I usually refuse to play anything Zelda that is not the Ocarina of time. When I was married my little brother bought us The Twilight Princess and I had a hard time getting into the game. It wasn't until after my divorce that I gave the game another try. To my surprise, I loved the game. I would love to play the game again sometime when I have time but right now I'm playing Skyward Sword. So far I'm enjoying the game and hopefully I can beat the game while my brother is still here. Most likely I won't because I have to work and get other things accomplished before I move IN 3 WEEKS but I'm going to try and get as far as I can.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Dave is playing this right now. He loves it. I tried Twilight Princess, but I quit at the Ice Temple. I was just tired of waving my arms around like a retard, and I wasn't really enjoying the game. Wind Waker is the only Zelda I've beaten all the way through. We should hook up on MarioKart sometime! It would be fun to do a few races.