Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bring It

I really brought it yesterday at work with that magazine contest! The day started out slow and I was beginning to think that it would be impossible for me to get even one subscription. I was relieved when I finally got one. Then, a co-worker started her shift and she was determined to beat me. She got her first subscription early on in her shift. Oh no she didn't!!! I wasn't going to have any of that. It was absolutely amazing cause with the competition on, I really brought on my A-Game! I got 3 more subscriptions with the snap of my finger. I was amazed at how brilliant I did because I was only expecting to get one or two subscriptions because I was working a shorter shift. So I ended the day with 4 subscriptions and a total of 13 for the week. I'm proud of my first week on the competition. Hopefully I can do just as well this week or even better. It is possible that my co-worker beat me because she had 2 subscriptions when I left and she was working till 7:00 when I got off at 2:30. Even if she did beat me, I'm still proud of myself!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's really good! You must be really convincing because you'd pretty much have to offer me money to subscribe to a magazine. lol.