Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Moving Day

Today was the last day that I will ever be in the house that I grew up in. My parents moved into my childhood home when I was 2 almost 3 years old and they lived in that house for about 25 years. Today was a very bittersweet day for our family. It's been a very stressful week with the movers being in our home and I think my whole family will concur that they are grateful that the packing process is over. Now we just have to deal with the long drive tomorrow and the whole "wonderful" unpacking process. I'm sure that I'll come back to my childhood home and do a drive-by when I'm showing my future husband where I grew up but this is how I want to remember my home! Please enjoy looking at the pictures of where I was raised!
Last but definitely not least, my bedroom!!
I must say that my mother decorated her house and I had nothing to do with any of the decor!! I will miss my home but I'm excited to live in a much newer one in a couple of days!


1 comment:

Kami said...

Nice house! I'm not lovin some of the colors on the walls, but I love the color in your room. I also like the outside. It is on a pretty big lot!

Good luck with the move!