Saturday, February 11, 2012

Perfect For Each Other

Remember that part in 101 Dalmatians where Pongo is talking about how dogs and their masters look alike or something along those lines?
On my way to work I drive past a veterinary clinic and I always see the vet techs walking the dogs on leashes while the dog does its "business." I couldn't help myself but yesterday I saw a vet tech accompanying a bull dog and I laughed and thought of this very moment in 101 Dalmatians. This vet tech looked exactly like the bull dog she was walking...not exactly a compliment for the vet tech but they lo
oked like they were perfect for each other. I know that technically she was not the master of this bull dog but I still thought of this. Here are some modern day comparisons! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love that part of the movie. It makes me laugh. Those other pictures you posted are really hilarious too. I hope some day to find a dog that is perfect for me and our family.