Monday, January 4, 2010

Rechargeable Batteries

Rechargeable batteries are a great investment. My Wii sensor bar broke a few months ago and so I bought a cordless one! I thought this would be a great investment since my other one broke when Carlos tripped over the cord. The only problem with the cordless one is it runs on batteries. 4 at a time! And boy does that thing drain those batteries fast! So my brother bought me 8 rechargeable batteries and a charger that charges 4 at a time. So when the batteries in the sensor bar are dead, I switch them out with the ones that have been charging! When those ones are dead the other ones are fully charged and ready to go! Great investment! I can play all day if I wanted and have no problems! I love my rechargeable batteries!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I totally agree! We use rechargeable batteries for all our gaming equipment. They are awesome! Plus, they save you so much money!