Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look A Likes


Look like the same person?
They look the same to me!
Well they aren't the same person!
The first one is Leslie Mann and the second is Sienna Guillory.
Leslie is in some of the following movies: The Cable Guy, Knocked Up, and Funny People.
Sienna is in some of these movies: Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Eragon, and Inkheart.
Earlier this week I was watching a movie that Sienna was in, Silence Becomes You. It was a really weird movie. However, the whole movie I thought she was Leslie. If you've seen any of the movies that Leslie is in, you would know that she has a distinct voice. So I was watching the movie and thinking, "Why does her voice sound so different? This must have been when she was younger or something." During the credits I looked at her name and realized it was a different person. I did searches on them both. Leslie was born in California in 1972 and Sienna was born in England in 1975. Not that far apart in age. I was thinking they must be related but it doesn't look like it according to the bios. Crazy huh? They look so much alike!

No comments: