Saturday, May 30, 2009

His Little Elf

I was always teased as a child for being small. I have really big ears for my size and they happen to stick out like an elf. Not only do they stick out but one of my ears actually has a point on it. Children in school used to call me an elf. As a child I only thought of Santa's little helpers when I was teased. I grew to kinda have a complex. I try to hide my ears as much as possible with my hair. But when I do pull my hair back people always see my ears and comment on them.
Ever since The Lord of the Rings movies came out I saw a whole new meaning of elf. In Middle Earth the elf is described as the fairest of beings. They are tall and thin and very beautiful. I don't mind being called an elf anymore. I embrace it. I'm pretty much Tolkien's dream girl. I may not be tall but I'm thin and fair and very dainty.
In a previous post I mentioned that I like E.L.Fudge cookies. I asked Carlos to buy me some more and he did. When he came home with my cookies he handed them to me and said, "Here are some elf cookies for my little elf!"
I thought that was sweet and I decided to blog about it.
Here are some pictures of my new vision of Elf!
So the next time someone calls me and elf...I am going to visualize myself as one of these..... These next two elves would be so much prettier if they were blonde! I'm going to pretend that they are!
So there you have it! I will be one of these the next time someone wants to be negative about my ears!
So just picture me with really long hair and my ears poking out from my hair and you have an elf! I could use a really cute elven outfit and a forest behind me too!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I always wanted elf ears, so I'm jealous of you. I think elf ears are so awesome. It would be awesome if you dressed up as an elf for halloween or something. It would be so awesome! Elves have always been one of my favorite fantasy people. It's super super cute that Carlos called you his little elf. AWwww!