Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yummy Smells

I got this idea from a friend of mine and I thought I would steal it. Here are a few things that I could think of that I think smell yummy.....(these are in no particular order...except the first)
1. My Man's cologne: Armani Mania

He smells so good when he wears cologne. He always holds my hand in the car and sometimes the scent gets on my sleeve. I love to take a nap with the scented sleeve held up to my nose. It makes me feel like he is with me even though he isn't!

2. Starbucks/Coffee

Coffee always smells good to me. It probably doesn't taste as good as it smells though!

3. Freshly Baked Cookies & Cakes

Baked goods always smell appealing to me! Who would disagree?

4. Krispy Kreme

I used to live by a Krispy Kreme and you can imagine how many times the smell enticed me to buy a dozen. I did it several times. Without fail....they were always hot and fresh when I was waiting at the light to turn to my apartment on my drive home from work. Evil!! My favorite is the Blueberry cake one!! Yummy!

5. Chocolate

I'm a choco-holic so of course I love the smell of chocolate. It's delicious!

6. Fresh Flowers

Fresh Flowers always smell good. Some smell better than others but they always smell great. Lilies just happen to be my favorite flower. Aren't they gorgeous? I love the way they smell too!

7. Rain

Who doesn't like the smell of rain?

8. Nina by Nina Ricci

This perfume smells divine! I plan on buying it soon. Not only do I love the smell...but my boyfriend loves it even more!!

9. Ginger

Not exactly the prettiest stuff but it sure smells good. Or maybe it is White Ginger that I like the smell of....

Either way...


This body wash smells terrific and it has white ginger in it!

10. Tide With Downy

I love the way my clothes smell when I take them out of the washer and dryer when I use this stuff. You should use it too!

Thanks Kami. I love the smell of popcorn too!

1 comment:

Kami said...

That was so fun to read! Men and cologne are sooo yummy smelling...mmmm...

David and I hold hands in the car too. So sweet.

I didn't know you liked ginger, interesting.

What is that perfume called? I couldn't see a name. I'll have to smell it sometime, and maybe I'll look into getting that cologne for Dave.