Friday, May 8, 2009

Because It's Time

I have mentioned in other posts that I'm dating a guy. I haven't talked about him much because I wasn't ready. I finally feel that it is time to talk a little about him. I don't have any pictures of him but I found this one on his computer.
(Hope you don't mind Babe)
Meet Carlos
This picture is a few years old but he still has that same adorable face. The only real difference from this picture and how he looks now is his hair. It's much longer now and he spikes it. I don't know if you can tell but he has the cutest dimples in his cheeks. I love them!! You may be asking yourself why he is holding a huge gun? Carlos was a Navy Seal for about 7 years!
I mostly wanted to share that Carlos is a great guy and he makes me happy. He takes really good care of me and I know that he cares about me. He may not be perfect and he may make me mad sometimes or make me worry...but in the end we make up and I'm happy again. I need him in my life. I want everyone to like him as much as I do and not worry about me. I'm happy with Carlos. All anyone needs to know is that I care about him and he cares about me. Shouldn't that be enough?
I'm lucky to have him!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Finally! Now I put a face to the dude you keep talking about. I'm glad you are happy. Everyone deserves someone that makes them happy. Congrats!