Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shows I Watched After School

I was thinking of some of the shows I watched when I got home from school as a teenager and I thought I would share what some of them were.

The Nanny

My older brother got me into this show and I've been addicted ever since. I love everything about this show except maybe Fran's voice. But who notices that when you are having a good laugh? I love the story line and all the characters! This show is the best! I currently own the first 3 seasons which is amazing since they are impossible to find!

Doug

I absolutely love Doug! Even though some of the people are green and purple this show always taught a valuable lesson. I love everything about this show. I wish they still played it.

Reboot

This show was so creative!!! I love the characters and the awesome world they live it.

Sailor Moon

The only anime that I absolutely love! I would actually love to get all the season for this show but I'm afraid my boy friend would make fun of me.

Ooh-La-La Tuxedo Max....


Rugrats

This show was so cute! I just loved the adventures these babies went on with their imaginations!

What were some of the shows you watched?


1 comment:

Kami said...

Fun post! I don't remember a lot of shows I watched when I was a teenager. I think I was mostly into putting on a movie when I got home. I mostly like cartoons. I'm silly.