Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Baby Girl

Meet Kitty
So I'm a complete idiot and I just realized that my memory stick works in my boyfriends computer. I'm excited cause now I can put pictures from my camera on here.
So here are a few pictures of my baby girl. These pictures make her look bloated but she is really slim and petite in real life (just like her mother)!
I wish you could really see her eyes cause they are a beautiful shade of blue. I'm so jealous!
She is really responsible and she cleans herself on a daily basis! Good girl ! She loves to play! The first toy I bought her was a mouse that you put catnip in and she completely devoured the thing. We had to throw it away after 2 days cause she pretty much ate it.

She loves to sleep on the bed. I love having a lap cat. She doesn't like to be held but she sits on my lap when I watch TV and sit on the couch. I hear she sleeps on the bed at night too. Sweet huh? As cute as she may be...Kitty was really bad the other day and she hurt her father. She was getting into a bonsai tree that Carlos is making and he kinda yelled at her. She went crazy and attacked his hand really bad. I didn't see this happen but he told me that one of her claws was embedded in his flesh. Gross! His hand is pretty scratched up. Even though she was bad...we still love her and for the most part she is an angel. To me at least!! ;-p

1 comment:

Kami said...

Awww...she is so cute! Pets are the best kind of child.