Monday, June 8, 2009

Wuzzles


Did you ever watch this show? Whenever I talk to people my age about shows we watched when we were little kids I always mention this one. No one has ever heard of it. I was beginning to think that I made it up but then I googled it and turns out it really did exist. If you never watched the Wuzzles then you really missed out!
This show was awesome!
Each character was made up of two different animals. I can't remember all of them but I remember:
Bumblelion
Butterbear and
Eleroo
(I don't know if I spelled their names right)
I would love to watch this show again!

2 comments:

Kami said...

I loved that show! I used to have the lion as a stuffed animal!

katy said...

Hey Kristin! Oh my gosh, I loved The Wuzzles. Eleroo was def. my favorite.

Were they on the Disney Channel? Can't remember.