Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Favorite Video Games

I've always been into video games! Ever since the original Nintendo came out! I was really young when Nintendo came out and I didn't play much at first because I thought that if I died in the game I would die in real life. Really stupid when I think back on that but hey...I was young.
I thought it would be fun to share what my favorite game to play was on each game system I have ever owned.

Nintendo: Bubble Bobble

I mostly played the Mario Brothers games and Duck Hunt but this was my favorite. My parents never bought us this game but we rented it every chance we got. My older brother, Danny, and I would play this game together. I think we beat it a couple of times. I have fond memories of playing this with my brother.

Nintendo 64: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

This is my favorite game ever! This game seemed long and very complicated to me. I would watch Danny play this game. I would even stay up past mid-night (which was late when I was a child) watching him play. I learned from his mistakes how to defeat the bosses and the tricks to get through the temples. I eventually got the courage to try my own game of it. I was wonderful. All that watching paid off. When I would beat the game I would start a new one right away. I was so good at this game that I didn't even need to use the cheats. My own memory was cheats enough. I knew how to unlock just about everything! This game was the bomb and the best Zelda EVER MADE!!!!

Play Station 2: Soul Calibur II

I played this game for the first time on Game Cube and fell in love with it. First time I ever played I chose Talim and was undefeatable. No one wanted to play me. I loved this game so much that Grant bought it for me on Play Station. I would play this game all day on my days off. I was really sad that they changed the characters moves on Soul Calibur 3 and 4. I was no longer able to play Talim which was devastating to me. I will always remember how good I was with her on the second game though.

XBOX: Jade Empire

This game rocks! I only played this game about 3 times but I loved it. I think everyone should try this game if they own a XBOX. You can decide whether you want to be good or bad and depending on that you learn fighting styles and magic. Throughout the game you meet people and can have conversations with them. The story changes depending on which characters you talk to the most. So the ending is almost always different. I'm a romantic so I always had my character talk to the hot guy. They ended up kissing at the end of the game and getting married. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I would love to play this game again someday. I loved it so much!

Nintendo Wii: Mario Kart

I have always been gifted in Mario Kart. I was amazing at the the 64 and Double Dash one but I'm the Queen at this one. I play so good with this game that I amaze myself. I almost always win and my friends are always impressed. My boyfriends son is visiting for a month and we are playing this game tonight. Supposedly he is really good but I think that I can take him. I'm excited to play with him and see just how good he is. I will tell everyone how that goes!
I love many more games such as Rock Band, Mario Party, Champions of Norrath and many more but these are my picks for each of the consoles that I have OWNED!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Awesome! You rock!