Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whose Line Is It Anyway?


This show rocks!!! I didn't watch this show when it was running cause my parents didn't think it was appropriate but I watched it tons after I got married. I loved it. These guys are hilarious and very talented. I can't even choose a favorite cause I love them all. I just don't know how they can come up with the stuff that they say and do right on the spot like that. It amazes me.
Why am I saying this?
I was flipping through the channels and this was on. I watched it and enjoyed it thoroughly. It brought back memories of when I watched this show all the time.
Just wanted to share my love of Whose Line Is It Anyway with everyone.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I totally love this show too!! I can't choose a favorite either. One minute the black dude is my favorite, then it's the tall guy, then it's the bald one. They are all so funny. I like Chip as the 4th guy the best. I don't like the chick. She is kinda dumb. When is it on?