Thursday, June 18, 2009

Up

Yesterday I took Cameron to see Up in 3D!
We both loved it. He had already seen it with his mom in Oregon but he was really excited to see it with me in 3D. I spoiled the boy and let him get the biggest popcorn possible and a drink.
This may be one of the best Pixars ever. I loved the storyline and I loved the characters. The Pixar dudes are very creative and I think they make wonderful movies.

Cameron likes Kevin, which is the bird for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet. I liked Doug, the Dog, and Russ, the boy (I think that was his name).

I really recommend that everyone see Up. It is a great movie for kids and it has some mature grown up moments that the older generation will appreciate and enjoy.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I really really enjoyed this movie. I loved the short too. I thought this movie was sooooooo much better than Wall-E. I almost cried at the beginning when you know what happens. I love how you felt a connection with the old guy from the very beginning.