Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Latest...

…Obsession… I have two obsessions but I'm only going to mention one. Grey's Anatomy is awesome. Two of my roommates are addicted to this show and they have gotten me addicted.

…Favorite Quote… When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. -Helen Keller

…Stress… Divorce. Actually it hasn't been as stressful as I thought it would have been. My husband is a great guy and he has made this experience as painless as possible. My biggest stress is knowing that I'm hurting a wonderful person!

…Joy… Spending time with friends that are understanding to what I'm going through right now.

…Entertainment… My roommate and I have a TV in our room and I love to chill in my bed and watch movies or Grey's Anatomy after a long day of work.

…Concern… My weight!! I'm down to a weight that I haven't seen since I was a sophomore in High School. My clothes don't fit and I look sick. I want to gain the weight back but I want to gain healthy weight. I'm having a really hard time gaining some poundage.

…Read… It has been a long time since I have read a book but I think the last thing I read was Breaking Dawn. It might have even been some chapters of Emma but most likely Breaking Dawn.

…Treat… E.L.Fudge Double Stuff cookies. They are quite the delight! Mmm...yummy!

…Addiction… Checking my text messages. I never really got into the whole texting thing before but now I have friends to text and I can't seem to stop checking my phone.

Thanks for the idea Jana. You're awesome!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I totally hear you with Grey's! Oh I love it! And texting.. yah I'm totally addicted too! :)

Kami said...

I'm glad you have some good friends to hang out with. It's always nice to have some support. I think I might have to steal this blog idea. I find myself stealing a lot of your blog ideas. Thanks!