Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bills Bills Go Away....



Bills bills go away...come again some other day...blah blah blah.....

Do you ever feel that all you do is pay bills?

Well I do!! I feel like I have to pay a bill everyday. Just when I get paid I have a bill go through. I just can't seem to get to a point where I can actually save my money for other things that I may possibly want.

Being an adult is really starting to get annoying!! Why can't things in life be free? So many bills........all the time..........Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Don't worry about me. I have money to survive and I have more money than I thought I would when I became single again but there are things that I want and things that I worry about.



Worries
  1. My car is making funny noises and I worry that it is going to die on me. What if something is horribly wrong with it and it costs too much money to fix? Money that I don't have.
  2. The economy isn't doing that great and people are losing their jobs. What if I lose my job? I don't think that I will but I still worry about it all the time.
  3. Back to the job issue: I work in the Women's Shoes department at Macy's making some commission on top of my hourly rate. That small portion of commission really adds up and helps my paycheck on a weekly basis. I was told 2 days ago that I might be taken out of shoes because our sales are down and they only want the best sales associates getting commission. What am I going to do if I lose that commission? I need that extra money.
  4. I need a raise! I got a raise last year around this time. I've been looking forward to my raise and we might not be getting them this year because of the economy.
  5. I got hit by a car in a parking lot back in February and the guy who hit me offered to pay for the repairs. What if it takes more than one day to fix the dent? I need my car. I have never been without one. I wouldn't know how to survive without my precious car. I could ask the guy to pay for a car rental but what if he doesn't? I don't think that I could afford a car rental at this time.

Wants

  1. I really want a laptop. I was looking at some online earlier today and found that I could get one as cheap as $400. Sure I could dish out a couple of hundred bucks and get one today but would that be wise? Probably not!! I would get the computer and then my car would die. This requires patience and saving my money. I also don't want to settle for the cheapest thing out there so most likely I will want to spend more than $400 anyway.
  2. I really want to pay off my Macy's credit card and cancel the dang thing. I could do that too you know but again that wouldn't be wise. I need my money for emergencies.
  3. Grant took most of the CDs I listened to when we got divorced. I'm tired of listening to same 3 CDs I have and I'm really sick of listening to the radio. CDs don't cost that much money but if I bought one I would want to buy another and that adds up. I'm trying to be frugal here.
  4. I want a new wardrobe real bad. New clothes and new shoes. I also want to get my nails done and completely pamper myself. I definitely can't do this or I will go overboard with the spending.

So basically I would love for my bills to stop existing so I can put my money towards my worries and wants. I'm reminded of a song that they play in the The Wedding Singer...."I want Money! It's what I want! It's what I want! I want Money!!"

1 comment:

Kami said...

I hate bills too. It seems like there is a bill for everything.

We have a lot of music. I will burn you a ton of cds if you want. You name it, and I'll burn it for you (provided we have it or one of our friends have it.)