Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A New Holiday

So yesterday was St. Patrick's Day!! A stupid holiday if you ask me....especially for those of us that don't drink. I can see how it is a fun holiday for drinkers...! Everyone knows that you are supposed to wear green or you will get pinched right? Well....my job let us wear green and denim yesterday (which is awesome since our dress code is 90% black) and so we all did. No one pinched me and I didn't pinch anyone!! Most of our customers were wearing green which was pretty cool. This is what bothers me though....

PEOPLE WERE WEARING GREEN AGAIN TODAY!!

What the heck. The holiday only lasts one day as far as I know. Everyone and his dog was wearing green today at Macy's!! I texted a friend who just so happens to work at a gym and he told me that everyone was working out in green at the gym too! Gees people!! Green is not that popular of a color. I only own one green shirt and it isn't even that cute. My co-worker and I decided that anyone who wears green the day after St. Patrick's Day deserves to get pinched! So next year I'm going to pinch anyone that decides to be stupid enough to wear green the day after the holiday!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

lol. That is so weird. I wore gray yesterday, so I'm good.