Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twilight

I am a fan of the Twilight books but I thought the movie was way too cheesy. I thought that I would like it better the second time I watched it but boy was I wrong. I thought it was even more cheesy the second time around. The movie came out on DVD on Saturday and I forced myself to buy it! Why did I buy it when I didn't even like it? I don't really know why. I just figured that I needed it because I like the books so much. I came home Saturday night and my room mate was so excited to watch it with me. She didn't like the movie either. Then one of my other room mates wanted to watch it with us. She expressed that she hated the movie just as much as we did. Women are funny that way I guess. Why did all of us want to watch the movie when we all hated it? Why did I even buy the thing? Both of my room mates boy friends were confused that we wanted to watch the lame movie. What makes it even more weird is that I want to watch the movie again and again. It's weird. I would watch it again except that one of my room mates (not sure which one) borrowed it (without asking me) and I can't seem to locate it. I hope it shows up eventually!

3 comments:

Kami said...

I'm not a Twilight fan. A lot of my friends said it was really dumb, and the girl was really whiny. I'm not into vampires or romance books anyway.

That is funny that you bought the movie, and you didn't like it. You should have bought Bolt instead. It is well worth the money.

Jana said...

I totally and completely get this feeling. Except I liked it better the 2nd time around. And I have learned to appreciate it's awkwardness. But still do not love it.. but yet still continue to be obbessed with watching it.
*Sigh*

Melanie said...

I saw the movie before reading the books and I appreciated the movie for what it was. After I read the book I watched the movie again and saw more flaws but I also had the urge to watch it over and over. I think it stems from wanting to remember the details of the book without having to put in the time to read the book again.