Friday, March 27, 2009

My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Johnny Flores

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? NyQuil was my first and my last. I'm not a drinker.

4. What was your FIRST job? I was a cashier at Office Depot

5. What was your FIRST car? A '97 Chevy Cavalier Z-24 which was my pride and joy until I killed it by forgetting to get an oil change.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My dad

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Carlos

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Sour ( I don't know if that is how she spelled it but it was pronounced sour)

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think it was to Utah actually.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Jaquie Williams and we never talk but we are friends on facebook!

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Carlos

12. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? My sisters I guess. I actually wasn't at her real wedding since she got married in Utah (I grew up in Texas) while I was still in school.

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Woke to my annoying alarm clock.

14. FIRST tattoo? I don't have a real one. I can't even remember when I got a fake one. I can't really answer this question. Sorry.

15. FIRST piercing? In my ears when I was 5 years old.

16. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Never left the United States. I'm a loser.

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing? How is anyone supposed to remember that?

18. When was your FIRST detention? I was the perfect child and student so I never had detention.

19. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Texas

20. Who was your FIRST kiss? Luke Austin

1 comment:

Melanie said...

haha, Luke Austin, I remember us plotting to find his house and do something to his car. He was a loser.