Monday, March 23, 2009

DWTS Update

Meet Ty and Chelsie

On the first week of competition Ty didn't do so well. In fact I thought he was horrible. Then last week he amazed me with his Quick Step. It was like watching a completely different person. As I was watching him do his Fox Trot tonight I was thinking that he is the most improved dancer on the show. I wasn't the only one that thought that either. 2 of the 3 judges thought he was the most improved as well. I've grown fond of him. He seems like a really nice guy and you can tell that he is trying really hard to improve so he can win this thing. I hope he does well.
Even though I'm proud of Ty...Shawn and Mark are still my favorite couple. Shawn is doing really well. I think that athletes have the advantage in this competition. We are currently in the 8th season of Dancing With The Stars and I have been loyal to the show since Season 3. Out of the 5 seasons that I have watched 3 of them have had an athlete win. There is something about being in shape and being competitive that helps them win. Despite the fact that Shawn is dancing well...she has her work cut out for her. She tied for 1st place with
two other people:
Gillis and Cheryl & Melissa and Tony

All of them did well tonight. Gillis and Melissa are both growing on me. However I will remain faithful to Shawn and Mark!!!
Who do I think should get kicked off tomorrow?
It is a toss up between Steve and Karina
And Holly and Dmitry
Steve just flat out sucks!! All the old people do. I don't know why they even compete cause they never win.
Holly is just plain ridiculous!! She looks awful. Steve can blame his old age and stiff limbs for his suckiness but Holly has no excuse for hers. If I had to pick which one I would want to watch again next week I would pick Steve. Holly is just that bad.
See ya Holly!

1 comment:

Kami said...

They seriously picked that old guy to be on the show? That is so weird.