Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some Of My Favorite TV Shows

The Office
I have become a huge fan of The Office. I watched it with my sister and her husband and I became addicted. I mostly love this show because of Steve Carrell. He is wonderful. I just love him!

The Simpson's
Everything about this show makes me smile. I love all the characters and their voices just add to their personalities. I can't exactly decide who my favorite character is but I really like Homer and Bart. They both crack me up!

The King of Queens
This is an older show but I still love it.

Still Standing
I think the parents in this show are awesome.

According To Jim
I love all the characters in this show.

Home Improvement
Now I know this show is ancient but I think it is one of the best TV shows ever. Tim always makes me laugh!

LostYou never know what is going to happen in this show. The plot is always changing! I love this show and I secretly have a crush on Sawyer!

AliasI didn't particularly like how they ended the series but I still love this show. I recommend that everyone watch the series because it's awesome! It sure made me want to join the CIA!

24
Season 2 was definitely my favorite season. This is one of those shows that pisses you off when it is over cause then you have to wait a week for the next episode!

Fringe
This is a new and rather exciting show that I enjoy to watch! Walter Bishop cracks me up!

SeinfeldKramer makes me smile!

Dancing With The Stars
I get really into this show. I take notes on all the dances and at the end I get online to vote and I even call with my cell to cast votes. I'm obsessed!

The NannyThis is my favorite TV show of all time. I love it, love it, love it!!! Everything about The Nanny is Outstanding. All the characters are a hoot and I can't get enough of this show. It's amazing.

So these are only some of my favorite shows. I'm sure there are others but these are some that I could think of.
What are some of your favorite shows?

1 comment:

Kami said...

Wow that is a lot of tv shows to keep up with. Where do you find the time? It's really fun to find a show you love and follow the characters and plots. You should try Boston Legal. It is soooooo awesome!