Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Google Fun

My mind has been blank lately and I can't think of anything interesting to blog about. I admit that I have copied some of my friends ideas. This one is pretty cool and I think everyone should try it. I don't know if I did this correctly but I still had fun doing it and now I have a post!


1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search

Result: "Kristin needs a good haircut to tame that wild ass hair."

* I beg your pardon. I don't have hair there!!


2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search

Result: "Kristin looks like an exact mixture of Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston. It's amazing!"

* Do I really? Thanks!


3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search

Result: "Kristin says forgive and forget."

* Aint that the truth?


4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search

Result: "Kristin wants a bike, a robot, a dollhouse, and an American Girl Doll."

*I didn't know I wanted those things. I already have the American Girl Doll!



5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search

Result: "Kristin does the Napolean Dynamite Dance at talent show."

* I do it pretty well. Not as well as Napolean though!



6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search

Result: "Kristin hates laundry."

* I'm doing laundry right now. I do hate waiting for it to dry.



7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search

Result: "Kristin asks are you running from love?"

*Quite possibly!



8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search

Result: "Kristin goes a little crazy in the Hotel Room!"

* What can I say?



9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.

Result: "Kristin likes to drink wine with friends."

* I do? Really? I had no idea!



10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search

Result: "Kristin eats some nasty combinations of foods."

* No wonder I've lost so much weight!



11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search

Result: "Kristin wears the Ya-Ya timeless long tank in Terra, along with a pair of flap-pocket jean shorts."

* Sexy!




12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search

Result: "Kristin was arrested for driving under the influence."

* I guess I like to party. If I drink wine and go crazy in hotel rooms then why not get arrested for driving under the influence?


I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for the idea Jana!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I totally want to see this Napolean dance! And good luck with that ass hair! ;)

Kami said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man. That was a great post. I think I'm going to steal it for my blog.