Thursday, March 29, 2012

Linger

About 2 days ago I finished reading the second book in the Shiver series, Linger. It was a very enjoyable book with the addition of a new character. I enjoyed how each chapter was the point of view of different characters in the book. Most books that I've read are always in the point of view of the main character but this one switches so you know what all the characters are feeling and thinking; I really enjoyed that about this story. Most reviews say that the first book is the best one in the series, but I kinda liked this one better. There were certain parts that I liked more about the first book and a few parts that I liked more about the second book. I'm not exactly thrilled about how the story ended but we'll see what happens when I finish reading the final book in the series.

No comments: