Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Krissy-Pop

I bought a 6-pack of mini 8 FL. OZ Dr. Pepper's to take to work for the days when I need a little caffeine fix. I can NEVER drink a whole can of soda and so I thought these adorable little minis would be perfect for me. I decided to drink one on my lunch break today and it was the PERFECT size for little me. I was feeling a little hyper while I was drinking it and I ended up texting a friend and telling them that I was drinking my mini DP. My friend was super clever and dubbed my new drink....
KRISSY-POP!!!
Maybe it's just me, but I absolutely love that name and I will forever call it Krissy-Pop now.

PS: Krissy is a nickname I received when I worked at Palais Royal.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Those mini cans are super cute! I can't drink a whole can of soda either. I want a Krissy-pop now!