Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DWTS Season 14

I'm excited that another season of Dancing With The Stars has started and it is going to be an awesome season. By far, Season 14 had the best first episode of any other season. Most everyone did an excellent job and hardly anyone was flat out horrible. Who are my favorites this season?
Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas are gonna be my favorite couple this season, I think. She was so graceful and beautiful when she danced that it made me cry. Not only that, but they got the first 9's (2 or them) of the season...which never happens on the first week of dances. She is a classical singer from the UK and so I hope that they get the votes that they deserve.Gladys and Tristan are going to get plenty of my votes because Tristan is HOT!!! He was partnered with Nancy Grace last season and I think I voted for them a few times just because I wanted to see Tristan dance!!! I want to say that he is Irish and his accent makes me weak in the knees....love him. Let's be honest though...Gladys is cool too!
Kym and Jaleel "Did I do that?" Yup...he's Steve Urkel...but he's no geek on the dance floor. They too got two 9's from the judges and I think that they will go far in this competition. Chelsie and Rashon are just cute. He's the youngest this season, though I'm not sure how old he is. Anyway...I thought he was adorable and my mom thinks he is a force to be reckoned with.

So those are my favorite couples this season. There are some other good couples but those are my faves! Wish them luck!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Whoa! Urkel is dancing! I think I might watch this season.