Monday, March 5, 2012

Shiver


My sister recommended that I read this series because she thought I would enjoy them. I read reviews on the books and came to the conclusion that I probably would enjoy them and so I downloaded all three onto my iBooks app. I've been reading the first book, Shiver, since we started the moving process and I finally finished it last night. I really enjoyed the book and there were only a few parts in the story that annoyed me. Overall I really loved the book and I started reading the second book, Linger, last night. The reviews said that the first book was the best of the three but I'm sure that I'll enjoy them all. I can't wait to read some more tonight before bed.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I've been scared to try those books. I'm not really into the paranormal romance stuff.