Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stressed


Do you crave delectable sweets when you are stressed!? I do!! In fact, I've become a little stressed with this new move. Lots and lots of things to take care of. My current stress is getting my vehicle registered. My registration expires at the end of this month but what I didn't realize is that I most likely need to get my vehicle registered in my new county. I received my renewal notice for my old county a few weeks before I moved but I never even thought that I would have to register it in my new county. I looked it up on the website the renewal mentioned, but I never got the answers I was seeking. So I called the number on the renewal notice and waited FOREVER to speak with an agent. The girl had attitude but basically she told me that my renewal notice was void since I no longer live in that county. Looks like I have to re-register it for my new county before the end of the month. I was feeling a little too stressed after the phone call that I decided I needed to buy some chocolate. My mom had a need to visit Walgreens to transfer her prescriptions and so I went with her. They had a sale on the King Size candy bars: get 3 for $5....so I bought 2 kit kat bars and a mr. goodbar. I'll be all set for the next few days and I' feeling a little less stressed already.
After all, STRESSED is DESSERTS spelled backwards!!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Whoa! I never noticed that before. The stressed spelled backwards thing. Awesome! Usually, I don't want to eat anything when I'm stressed out. When I'm sad, I like ice cream and other desserts. Nothing fixes the blues like a delicious creme brulee!! I hope everything is easy to take care of! Sorry about the stress.