Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Furniture

Today my parents and I went shopping for a new console table for the big screen TV we have in the upstairs Family Room. We found the perfect console table and my dad happened to notice a sign that advertised a great sale on the whole furniture set. To make a long story short, my parents ended up buying the whole furniture set!
Meet Chapel Hill! I'm kinda surprised that my parents picked out this set because usually my mom goes for fabric/floral type sofas. I'm really excited for them and I think the new furniture is going to look great. We didn't get the leather chair and ottoman but instead we bought the accent chair that goes with the set and its matching ottoman!
Yeah...I'm so excited!! Only thing is we have to wait a month for them to deliver.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Nice! My only complaint with leather seats is that they get cold, but they do look really nice.