Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Pug

Look at that adorable face!!

Wish it was our doggie!

A few months ago I mentioned that Carlos bought me a pug puppy. We had to wait 8 weeks for the puppy to be ready to leave its mother. I was counting down the weeks until we could bring our little baby home.

Finally the week came to get our puppy and coincidentally the family that breeded the dogs all came down with the swine flu. The boy that worked for Carlos (who was the son of the breeder) never showed for work that week and ended up getting fired. He wasn't happy that he got fired so he sold our puppy to someone else.

In my opinion, somethings sounds a little suspicious about this story. I think we got scammed but whatever. Luckily we only gave them $100 for a down deposit on the puppy and not the full amount.

So in closing, we never got our puppy but at least we still have our little girl!

2 comments:

The Carlsens said...

That's ridiculous. I can't believe he won't give you your money back. Down payment or not it was his choice to not give you the puppy so you should get the money back. It's not like you changed your mind. That I could see not getting the money back. Wow, I am upset with this. How rude! geeze...

Kami said...

Jerks!! Did you get your down payment back? Your kitty is super cute!