Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kitten Trauma

Sometime last month my sister contacted me and told me that her kids had found a kitten. She asked me if I wanted it but I needed to ask Carlos for permission since the kitten would be staying at his apartment. A picture of the kitten was sent to me and I thought it was super cute.
My sister kept telling me that the kitten was really sweet and affectionate. I really wanted it. After about an hour of convincing, Carlos finally told me that I could have the kitten. I immediately contacted my sister and told her I could have him.
To my surprise, my sister told me I couldn't have it anymore. I was pissed. Apparently my niece didn't want to give the kitten away so they decided to keep it in a box on their porch. WTF? It was snowing! The kitten ended up running away.....go figure.

Yesterday my little brother, Chaz, told me that a kitten ran into his store and they were trying to catch it. I told him that I wanted it since I didn't get the kitten that my sister's kids had found. They finally caught the cat today and about an hour ago Chaz brought the kitten over. It was really cute. We took it out of the cage and..........
Demon Kitten emerged!!!
That kitten was everywhere quite literally. First she ran into the kitchen and jumped on top of the counter and then on top of the cabinets. I had never seen a kitten jump so high in my life. It was running all around the top and fell into a hole which scared us. Luckily the hole on top of the cabinet lead to the kitchen counter top so it wasn't long until we saw the kitten again. However, the kitten landed on a container full of cooking utensils scaring the poor thing even more. It wasn't long until the kitten was in the bathroom. Chaz was able to shut himself and the kitten in there. I was relieved to find out that my other cat, Kittie, was shut in the bedroom and was unable to see what was going on or she would have been going crazy too. I joined my brother in the bathroom and discovered the kitten on top of the shower curtain balancing on the pole. I brought Chaz some heavy duty leather gloves and he tried to put the kitten in the box I provided. It took longer than you think it would have. The kitten was jumping and darting all over this tiny bathroom. It was running up the shower curtain. Jumping off the bathroom walls in the bathtub. At one point it even jumped onto the wall and grabbed onto the loofa hanging in the shower. It was climbing up the towels. Chaz finally grabbed one of the towels and threw it on top of the kitten and we were able to get it in the box. The kitten is currently in a closed box in the living room. I'm a little worried about it but I refuse to open the box. I don't want a demon kitten causing problems with Kittie so I've decided not to keep her. Since all animal shelters are closed till Monday, Carlos has decided to find a home for it tonight.
I've just never seen a kitten move like this before in my life and I've always had a cat in my home since I've been born. This kitten is seriously possessed with evil!! ;-p

1 comment:

Kami said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! That cracked me up!

I can't believe your sister offered you a cat and then said no you can't have her. Dumb!

Did you get that pug?