Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Back

WOW!!! So much has happened since I last blogged!! Most of you have probably stopped checking my blog. Want to know what happened? Sure you do!

One day I discovered that our computer no longer had Internet access. I had Carlos come look at it and he isn't exactly a computer genius so he couldn't figure it out. Some how we got kicked off the wireless connection we had been using and we needed a password to get back on. It only took about 3 months for us to finally get a wireless router! Carlos is super busy with his job and never had time to get one. I finally asked my little brother to buy one and voila....I'm back!!!
I don't even know where to begin. For starters, I lost my job at the end of October! After two years of excellent service they fired me over one bad customer complaint. The crazy thing is I can't even remember a time when I was rude or unhelpful to a customer! Oh well! I hated my job anyway. My time was limited there since the Store Manager hated me because I had boobs!
This is my most recent look as of November 4th! I needed a new look so I got fringe bangs. I really like them. Carlos thinks I look 13 but he still kisses me so all is good! I even had my lady add some red to the blonde. It is hard to see cause she only put in a little but it is really pretty. I want more red next time!
I haven't gotten a new job yet! I haven't looked actually. Carlos assures me that he makes enough money to pay both our bills! He tells me that he wants to take care of me and that I just need to relax. I spend my days at his apartment doing his laundry and dishes and sometimes I even cook him dinner for when he comes home. He has a big screen TV and comcast so I like to watch my shows in the evening when I'm done cleaning. I've been playing a lot of wii too. I pulled out Mario Party 8 and became addicted again. Then my little brother let me borrow his Super Mario Brothers for the Wii and I'm horrible. It took me an entire day just to get through world 4.

I gave up and pulled out The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, my all time favorite! I hadn't played it since I was in High School so it took me a while to finish the game and get through the Temples but I did it! My little brother came over today after his finals and he started playing Twilight Princess. It got me in the mood so I started a game after he left. I hadn't played since September 2007.

I went home to Texas for a few days back in October. It was fun for me to visit my parents and just relax and watch movies with my mom. We spent our days watching Avonlea and BBC movies like Wives and Daughters and Northanger Abbey!

I love that time period! Mostly the clothes!

All my shows are ending! Sadness! Dancing With The Stars ended last month and So You Think You Can Dance ended last night. I have nothing to watch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights now. I still have Survivor and Fringe on Thursday and Sunday is Food Network day. I started watching The Vampire Diaries this week. I didn't want to watch the show when it started because I thought they were copying Twilight! Wrong! The Vampire Diaries is even better in my opinion. They started a marathon this week and I decided to watch it. I'm addicted now. The new season starts in January!! Yipee....I can't wait.

Speaking of Vampires.......

I've seen New Moon twice and I love it! I think it is so much better than Twilight. The make up and the special effects are loads better. Bella and Edward still suck at acting but Jacob's hot body make the movie worth watching. My only real complaint about the movie is when Bella is having her nightmares and screams in her sleep. I think Kristen could have done a better job on her acting. I also think they should have had ALL the werewolves work out and get buff. Jacob is the only one that looks buff in my opinion. The others are skinny and Sam had a gut which is totally unacceptable in my opinion since he is the current Alpha.

On Tuesday night I watched Julie and Julia with my sister and brother.

I thought it looked stupid but I decided to watch it with them anyway and I loved it. I absolutely adore Amy Adams and will watch just about anything she is in. I recommend that everyone see this movie. There is an occasional swear word but nothing horrible. I loved the story. There is some blogging in the movie which really got me in the mood to start again. So you can thank this movie for getting me back in the blogging world.

So just a little catch up on my life! I plan on blogging regularly again so be sure to check in from time to time.

PS: Carlos tells me that he LOVES me more and more everyday. The first time he said it I don't think he really meant it. But now he definitely does. He is my sweet cheeks and I love him.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Oh wow, so much has happened! I was wondering what happened to you the past few months, I was about to send you a text or something or stop by Macy's and say hi.

I can't believe how stupid your job was to you. Good riddance!

I have't really been playing a ton of games lately. Dave wants me to play Twilight Princess, and I started, but I have a hard time getting into Zelda games for some reason.

I'm so glad you are blogging again! It's so easy to keep in touch this way.

I can't believe Carlos is paying for everything! What a guy! He must really love you to pay the bills.

We should get together sometime. I have a Christmas present for you. Maybe we could have a girls night or go on a double date or something fun.