Monday, August 10, 2009

Saved By An Angel

Carlos finally got home from work on Saturday around 4:15 pm. He walked through the door and saw me sitting on the couch with my makeup all smudged and my hair all over the place. He asked me if I had been crying and I reminded him of the BUG that was taking over my bathroom. He busted out laughing, "You mean to tell me that you haven't gone in the bathroom all day because of a little bug?" He went into the bathroom and looked all over the walls and looked in the cupboards. He couldn't find the bug anywhere. He started picking up clothes that were on the floor and then he decided to take out the trash since it was full. While picking the trash can up he saw the bug crawling around inside. So I went and got a huge garbage sack and he emptied the trash and the nasty bug inside of it. I was finally able to shower because my brave man came to my rescue!

1 comment:

Kami said...

ha ha ha! That cracks me up. You're funny. Good thing it was in the trash, so he didn't have to squish it or something. That would have been nasty.