Monday, August 24, 2009

The Girl Next Door

I just finished reading this book and it was AMAZING!!! I read another one of her books about 6 years ago and I loved it so I decided to try some of her others. I bought 4 of her books and I chose to read this one first. I couldn't put it down. I finished it in two days (it wasn't very big) cause I just loved it. I started reading another one yesterday. So far I'm not liking it as much but I can tell that it is picking up a little. Not that it is bad or anything but the other one captivated me on the first page! So far I can tell that her books are murder mystery with a little romance. I thoroughly enjoyed The Girl Next Door and Not Guilty (which is the one I read 6 years ago). I recommend reading this book if you think you would enjoy reading something like this.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Cool! I will have to try this one. Thanks. You have to read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It is soooooooo good, and the sequel comes out in Sept. I already read the sequel because my friend got it early. It is awesome!! You would like it!