Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Show Is Over

Usually I would be watching So You Think You Can Dance right now but last week was the finale and America voted for their favorite dancer.

Say hello to Jeanine Mason....

America's favorite dancer!

Jeanine was one of my favorite female dancers so I was happy to see her win. I had really wanted Brandon to win and I was pretty sure he was going to but turned out to be Jeanine!

Anyway...I'm sad that my show is over and I don't know what to do with my Wednesday and Thursday nights. Good thing I only have to wait a month for the next season to start. I'm also excited that Dancing With The Stars is on Mondays and Tuesdays and that won't interfere with SYTYCD!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

I'm sad it's over too. I'm glad Jeanine won. I think she deserved it. She improved a ton and adapted to a lot of different styles. I liked her. Evan's brother is in the next season, but I don't think I'll like him as much as Evan. We have a big tv, so you can come over and watch it with me anytime next season. David doesn't enjoy it as much, and I think it would be more fun to watch with someone.

Melanie said...

its over already? It doesn't seem like the season was that long.