Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nurse Jackie


One of my favorite shows, Nurse Jackie, just had its seasons finale earlier this week and I'm very sad. I have to wait until 2010 for the next season to start. Not only do I have to wait until next year but I don't even know what month it will be starting. I guess I could always google it and find out. Carlos really likes Weeds and I like to watch it with him. Some days he doesn't get off work until midnight and so I have to record it for him. Nurse Jackie is on right after Weeds and I decided to watch it one night. I became hooked and now I enjoy it over Weeds.

Jackie is basically living a double life and sometimes I just want to slap her. She is married and has two young daughters. She seems to have a loving husband and it appears that she loves him too.
But at the hospital she is dating the pharmacist Eddie,
and the only person that works at the hospital that knows about Jackie's marriage and children is Dr. O'hara.
I love the characters but I don't always like what they do, especially Jackie!

2 comments:

Kami said...

I've never heard of this show before, but it sounds frustrating.

Melanie said...

boy talk about the demise of tv entertainment.