Wednesday, July 22, 2009

His Name Starts With "C"

I took this quiz on Facebook that told you the first initial of the person's name that loved you. Usually these quizzes never give you the answer you want but this one amazingly did! The answer was "C" which is awesome since I'm dating Carlos! It really made me happy when the results showed up. You may be thinking that I purposely answered the questions to get that answer. Well you would be wrong! The questions were stuff like: What is your favorite color? What time do you go to sleep? What is your favorite kind of movie? What is your favorite type of music? What is your favorite thing to do? etc....
How does one get the letter "C" from the answers I gave to some of those questions? I have no idea but I don't care! It gave me the right answer...or at least the answer that I wanted!!
Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

That is pretty amazing. Since you got a good result, I thought about taking that quiz, but I'm scared it will give me a stupid answer.