Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince


I took my little brother, Chaz, to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tonight at the 7:00 showing. Let me just say that it was amazing. There were a lot of funny parts in this movie but there were also a lot of emotional ones too. I actually cried at some of the scenes. I don't know if it is because I have read the books and I know the story or if the music in the back ground was impacting my mood. Probably both...and being on my monthly didn't help the cause either. For anyone who has read the books..I don't think you will be disappointed in this film. As with most movies that are made based on a book...things were taken out and events changed. Even though these things happen with films I think they did a really good job with this one. I can't wait to see the movie again. I just wish I could convince Carlos to go with me!

Enjoy the movie if you plan on seeing it!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I haven't been too impressed with some of the last movies, but I'm super excited to see this one. I have read all the books multiple times, and #6 is when all the exciting stuff happens and you answers to questions. Hopefully I'll see it this weekend!