Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spaghetti Dinner Scout Auction


Tonight my dad and I went to the Spaghetti Dinner Scout Auction for my parent's ward.  My dad has always had a passion for the scouting program and so he wanted to go to the auction and donate some money for the boys in their ward.  The spaghetti dinner was pretty good and it only cost us $5 a person.  After the dinner they had an auction for different desserts.  My dad went a little crazy and spent $65 between these 3 delicious desserts.
We aren't going to keep them all but my dad really wanted to support our troop!  We are going to give the cupcakes to some neighbors who are going to feed our cat while we're in Utah.  It was a really fun auction and I'm glad that I was able to go with my dad!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Those look sooooooo yummy!!!