Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's A Small World

Yesterday at work a customer came into the store and asked me if she could return an item she bought at a Palais Royal.  I told her that we could do the return for her and so she handed me the receipt.  While she was handing me the receipt she told me that she had been shopping in the Houston area.  I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if she shopped in my old store while she was in Houston?"  So she hands me the receipt and I take a look at the receipt.....What do ya know? She had been shopping in my old store.  There on the top of the receipt was my old store number, 194, with the name of my old manager.  I couldn't believe it.  What are the odds that this woman would have shopped at my old store in the Houston area and returned the item at the store in Fort Worth that I had transferred to!?  This is a small world we live in! 

No comments: